Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aloha Kakou..Hawai'i In Da House

Born and raised in Hawai'i. From Wai'ahole to Keopu and now Mililani. What's a country gurl to do in the big city right?

I work in downtown honolulu , I attend LCC part time and volunteer when I can to give back to the community. 

Been using a fitbit watch for the last 2yrsfrom the Inspire to the Versa models. Both work well for me as I am not an athlete but it does track the few things I like to keep track of. Im really not up to socializing but I do jump on an read the posts from the app every so often

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Aloha @nanigirl96744 

I had the pleasure of living on O'ahu for about 3 years at Hickam AFB. While my ex was stationed there, I worked at the Dept of Health downtown, right across the street from the capital building and also at Kahi Mohala part time. 

My husband & I were married in Ka'anapali, Maui, on the beach at sunset. Hawai'i is such a beautiful place. We miss not being able to visit, like we used to. 

Welcome to the Fitbit community. I hope you stop back and say Hi. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @nanigirl96744 @RiekoC 

I am Richard Bennett and an orthodontic surgeon my username is richbenn
Add me by Username on the Fitbit app

i have some group I can add you to for more motivations on using your verse. It’s more fun when you use the app with friends 

Hoping to hear from you soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got back on to read :books:.  Fitbit is ok like I said but I'm seeing other watches that give more apps for free and I'm starting to look for the ones with glucose monitoring. A church friend gave me a monitor ill try for awhile but a watch would work too.

Best Answer
0 Votes