Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBD Oils

Hey everyone, 

Wanted to talk about CBD Oils, and the ways in which you all either take, or don't take them. I was introduced to CBD Oils by listening to a Podcast; Joe Rogan Experience. He has a new guest almost every day, and this topic kept coming up again and again. So, I wanted to do my own (light) research to see some why/how people ingest CBD. Here are some benefits I kept seeing on each site I searched; 

1. Relieve Pain (inflammation) 

2. Help stress & anxiety

3. Could benefit heart health

With that being said, I said why not give it a go?! ... I looked into some different brands, and ended up purchasing PUREKANA Vanilla CBD Oil 300mg.  I have been using this product for about a week 1/2 now and this is some takeaways I have noticed.. 

- I never had much of an anxiety problem, I can carry myself well in conversation, but I notice I feel much more confident in my work, and speaking to others in general conversation. I realize this can be seen as a placebo effect, but I truly believe it has made me feel much more relaxed. 

- Sleeping much better; I take about 3 drops an hour before bed, and I feel more calm, and able to sleep better throughout the night. (Not waking up multiple times)

-Shoulder pain/swelling has gone down. I have a heavy bag, and for cardio purposes I love hitting it and breaking a sweat. Problem is, when I would hit the bag for an extended amount of time, my shoulder would always flare up. Since ingesting CBD, I have noticed the pain has slowly been less and less noticeable. 

CBD gets a bad wrap because most people link it directly with Marijuana, and MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL!!! haha, but all joking aside, I think I am going to up my dose to 600mg and see if there is any change in feelings. 

*Now, this is MY thoughts, and experiences taking CBD Oils, and I realize not all will feel, experience the same things I do.. which is perfectly fine. This is why I wanted to open this discussion board..let me hear what you all think, or experienced while taking this product. Im open for all suggestions, concerns, remedies ETC! 

*Also, I started taking Turmeric Curcumin, but I'll leave that for a separate discussion, feel free to speak about this if you have any thoughts, opinions, experiences. 

-RC

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

I've been experiencing massive stress the past few days and CBD gummies help alleviate it. I use iCBD, its a company based in LA

Best Answer

Thanks for starting the conversation, @RUNCT_RC . I have severe degenerative arthritis but cannot take any pain meds for various reasons. During one of my hospital visits, the anesthesiologist suggested I take a CBD gummy for its anti inflammatory benefits. I started with a 10 mg gummy every morning but moved up to one in the morning and one before bedtime. I also use Sagely 250 Relief & Recovery CBD Creme, rubbing it directly on my affected joints twice a day. This really helps take the edge off the pain. It also helps me relax. As anyone with chronic pain can attest, pain tends to spiral. For me, relaxing can break that cycle. (I also use meditation, Fitbit Relax and music therapy.) 

@Shortie32015 ‘s advice to start low and track your reactions is good. 

Best Answer

Well, listen!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, CBD oil helps the body a lot, and many people don't know about it because they think it's like smoking marijuana, but here the effect is not always as strong as from a regular joint. I've been studying a lot of different sources for a long time about the benefits of CBD. Besides that, this stuff helps you from depression and other mental illnesses. CBD also reduces the risk of cancer and diabetes. However, it would help if you were careful with the doses, otherwise, there are side effects that will give you discomfort, such as diarrhea 🙂 Therefore, it seems to me that many people underestimate the beneficial properties of CBD.

https://www.healthcanal.com/coupon/charlottes-web

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, In addition to the points raised in the preceding posts readers should bear in mind different jurisdictions have different regulations governing sale and use. UK readers may wish to make themselves familiar with this advice from Lloyds Pharmacy.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

I have heard about CBD oil effects even before podcasts with Joe Rogan. It helps to relieve stress and inflammations, but of course, in small quantities of consumption. I used it as a treatment for my dog. He got an inflammation because a bee bit the dog. The vet prescribed CBD oil for dogs. It has the same effect as on people, so it is helping the dog to get rid easier of the information that hurts because the CBD makes the dog more relaxed and feel less stress. CBD oil wasn't the only medicament we were using. It was just for relieving pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good advice, @Gr4ndp4 - we should all remember that CBD, like any other herbal supplement, can interact with prescription medicines. Always, always keep your doctors in the loop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many who have been using CBD products for a long time still do not know about the geo effect. So Its effects are diverse. It relaxes, helps to relieve pain, can cause drowsiness, and perfectly helps with insomnia. CBD is widely used in medicine in those countries where its use is legalized and is usually used to treat neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases. Cannabidiol can treat the following diseases: Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and even depression. So do not be surprised that one of the best dispensaries in Burlington has gained such popularity recently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All cannabis is a plant of the genus Cannabis, which contains various cannabinoids.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As an dietician and health advisor, if you want to start taking or using CBD products, I would suggest to start with low mg .some edible products like gummies, tablets, capsules, drops etc. comes under 10 mg to 25 mg. your body will gradually react to the supplement. Don't take high amount in mg as it will imbalance your body .

And for those who want to try CBD oil , I will suggest consult your doctor first. And according to my opinion CBD roll on or creams is better than CBD oil as it is convenient to use and also handy. it gives instant relief from pain. 

site for the same I can suggest  Golf gummies CBD gummies and CBD roll on, The Vitamin shoppe CBD oil and drops, Charlotte's Web Hemp gummies and drops etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes