Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change your Inside and forget the outside

Hello everyone,

I hope this post is useful for you.

I had a recent illness where I reflected quite extensively about my health.  I have been so focused on how I look on the outside rather than ensuring all my organs are healthy including my brain.  The truth is that you can look great on the outside but have problems inside your body.  No amount of work on the outside will stop the damage on the inside.  The good news is that I have fully recovered and I am completely healthy again with some life changes.

I have made some changes in my life and got some amazing results.  Here is what I am doing:

1. I eat less - just 3 meals per day
  2. I have reduced alcohol consumption
  3. I am doing Yoga Fusion to blend strength training and yoga
  4. I walk everyday
  5. I have increased my fruit and vegetable consumption above the recommended amount
  6. I have completed a course to improve my sleep

These are huge changes to what I used to do and I feel more energised and healthy inside and out.  I know you have seen this list before and be honest with yourself, should you work on any of these things?  Happy to share if you think you do 🙂

Look after yourself, Wendy x

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ToughMother  nicely written and thanks for sharing. I moved your post to the Mind & Body forum area so more people will see and respond to it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Totally agree with you @ToughMother - these are great tips and I hope folks pay attention. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi there! 

With everything that is happening around the world, I have learned that one of the most valuable things that we have is health, and as you have mentioned @ToughMother  it's nice to look good on the outside, but feeling good, is much better. I really like the tips that you have shared. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer