Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corona Viris

Are you guys all well😊?

Madilyn Kelly
Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @Madilynk  I think everyone is handling things well enough for whatever region of the world they live in. You should write this in your journal to read when you're old. People fighting over toilet paper might not happen again in your lifetime. It was a first in mine.

Your school been cancelled? Many places have closed them. You can go to scholastic.com and find some activities there (free) while you're stuck at home.

Whatever you do, take care of yourself. Which Fitbit do you have?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

How nice of you to ask, @Madilynk ! Thank you. My family and I are well. We are well stocked and catching up on our reading. My grandkids and I are in separate households so we have been playing online, interactive Monopoly and Phase 10. We are all amazed at how much fun we’re having! 

Best Answer

Hi @Madilynk 

It is a stressful and crazy time.

I am trying to remain focused on the things in my control - like eating healthy food prepared at home, drinking enough water to maintain proper hydration, working out at home/outdoors and getting adequate sleep.  

Best Answer

I am well, but I am scared.  I work in the healthcare industry so I'm scared that I might pass something on to the residents I work with (I work in a nursing home).

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I've written this in my journal but at 77 I consider myself to be old. I"m not acting old at nearly 10 miles/day but I'm the oldest on my block. You're right about nothing like this has happened before. It beats the New York blackout in 1977, the California Earthquake in 1987 and countless power outages in New England.

and others should take your advice. Write a journal. My latest - on the PC - has more than 1000 pages. Every once in a while I browse through the past ten years to jog my memories.

Make sure you take care of yourself.

Best Answer

Hi @Madilynk 

How are things with you?

Best Answer
Thank
Madilyn Kelly
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good what about you?
Madilyn Kelly
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think everyone should think about there immunity. 

Eat well, sleep well and daily Yoga. I am running free online yoga class - everyone is welcome, here is the link - https://yog.dev/online-yoga.html

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will, thank you for responding!

Madilyn Kelly
Best Answer
0 Votes