Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do something positive today!

Tired of the news with all the negative events happening that are beyond our control? Let's do something to put some positive back into our lives. Share with us!

Two snow storms in two weeks kept my friend and her husband shoveling and cleaning off their cars. They tried to get warm with hot chocolate and blankets. They didn't have hot water bottles. A polar vortex will be hitting us soon and the temperatures will be brutal. Fortunately Amazon delivers. Two hot water bottles arrived yesterday and now they can be cozy. Made me feel good to do something for my friends!

Now, it's your turn...

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

One of my nieces has a 10 month old baby. My niece works from home and was feeling overwhelmed. I sent her (via Amazon) a couple boxes of her favorite cereal and a book that makes animal sounds when you touch the animals. She will be totally surprised when it arrives today! Sometimes it’s the small things that can make a big difference.

Next ... 

Best Answer

Great post and topic @Odyssey13

My neighbor has been struggling to make ends meet (he lost his job during the pandemic), me and my dad agreed to get some needed school supplies and shoes for his son, we'll be giving them to him in a couple of days 😀😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer