Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit friends & challenges

Hey everyone! I'm currently on the lookout for some fitbit friends and challenges, and if you do have a challenge you think I should try, feel free to let me know, and/or send me a friend request! Thanks!😊

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi Audrey!

I sent a friends request to you. I'm looking for some Fitbit friends to get my motivation back 🙂 

Best Answer

hello to you both.. one of the first posts on the mind and body page is a looking for friends post that has pages and pages of people looking for friends to challenge. Go through and see if any have similar goals and send those friend requests!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Audrey12345 @CharK! Best of luck to both of you finding new challenges here in the Community, there's definitely a lot of people around the forums starting new challenges all the time. 😁 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Audrey, 

I would be interested in participating in a challenge with you or a group of people. If you are interested add me as a friend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Friend request sent 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes Audrey i want all of the Fitbit Challenges back on My Fitbit  Thanks Debra 

Debra Kallin
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I’m Megan and I need friends too!! I honestly have no idea how to friend request you lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, if you could tell me how to send friend request on here i would friend you.

Best Answer
0 Votes