Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving signals when voice is raised; is this possible?

I am looking for a product/app/feature that signals when voices are raised. (shouting or talking angry).

I can't find a specialized product for this, but I have the feeling that the fitbit sense could be transformed into something like this.

I couldn't find it as a standard feature but it might be that a developer/3rd party has developed this feature that could be added.

It would help my father to be more aware when he raises his voice in order to help him to talk more calmly and make it easier for himself still living with my mother who has Alzheimers disease.

Anyone who could point me in the right direction?

Or if there is not such a feature yet, is there any developer that would like to take this challenge and help?

For now I keep the information/my request as short and sweet as possible, but I can elaborate more on it if needed.

Cheers,

Astrid 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The Amazon Halo fitness tracker had a feature to analyze tone of voice.  Amazon recently completely dropped the Halo and all support of the product and the required app, rendering the tracker now useless.  That's the only such application I have been aware of, though have not been particularly looking for.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

yes. I found that one and and was vergeten dissapointed to learn that it was discontinued.

And hopefull that if the HALO had that feature the fitbit might also was able to add that theough 3rd party developers

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope someone picks up on your idea. I would love that option.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes