Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not logging mindfulness

I keep doing mindfulness on the ap and often time I'll have to do the same meditation multiple time in order for Fitbit to log the meditation. Most times after completing the meditation it won't log it. How do I fix this? 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

This is happening to me too, I don't know what to do to reset it. Please advise what I need to do.

Thank you.

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me. 

Best Answer

Do you have the most recent operation system?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering if it is OS related.  I am running a non-iPhone version of the app (LG ThinQ7).  Anyone else experiencing difficulties also on Android OS systems?  Might help us get to the bottom of things as tech apps are so iPhone oriented. 

Also find that threads here rarely get answered by anyone from Fitbit. 

Best Answer

The same thing happened with me. At first, mindfulness was being logged as exercise, and then it stopped logging altogether. I finally removed it from my dashboard because I was not able to fix it despite resetting my tracker, my phone, etc., etc. Very frustrating.

Best Answer

This has been happening a lot for me and is really pissing me off. The other day I did 3 or 4 30-minute sessions and none of them logged. I'm not sure what's going on. It started happening out of nowhere, I think about a week ago. And you can't just email them. You have to call during business hours or contact them on Twitter (really?? ). They make it difficult on purpose. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happening with me, many time it's logging the mindfulness Solution, I am using android phone with latest OS.

anyone found the solution? Or fitbit app developer got it? Please help us

Vipasha
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happening to me. @LJ thanks for the Twitter tip. I'll try them there.

Best Answer
0 Votes