Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivational quotes for your body

Sometimes, body image or self-esteem problems are too much to handle alone. Health issues, depression, or trauma can affect how you feel about yourself. Eating disorders can cause a poor body image that isn't true. If you relate to this, tell a parent, doctor, or therapist what you're going through. We need to find a balance in life to learn how to love our bodies and be happy with them everyday.

Body positivity isn't as beneficial as we thought: Why we should aim for  radical self-acceptance instead | The Daily Targum

I will be sharing some motivational quotes during the week. And I invite you to share some your favorite quotes as well

Love your body because you only have one.” 

Fat is not a bad word.”

“Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.”

“You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10
Best Answer

Great topic, @YojanaFitbit! One of my favorite quotes is "There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra".  😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

😁 Thank you guys! 

"I am grateful for my strength and things I can do with my body"

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I was reading this one and it's very true: "I've learned that if you're too skinny, they'll say something about it. If you're not skinny enough, they'll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can". Jennifer Love Hewitt. We just have to love ourselves just the way we are. ❤️

Best Answer

Here is something that has stuck with me ever since I read it to my kids in a Dr. Seuss book:

“Today you are you! That is truer than true!

There is no one alive who is you-er than you!

Shout loud, ‘I am lucky to be what I am!...’”

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  I loved that! Thanks for sharing it.

“Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good.” — Serena Williams

Be happy in your own skin. If you are unhealthy, start by making small changes to become healthier. You are unique, beautiful, and worthy.”  Octavia Spencer

💜

Best Answer
“You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.” — Geneen Roth
Best Answer

I had a friend who always seemed to have the best attitude towards herself.   She never put herself or others down.  She worked hard to try and get to a better weight but did not let who she was get pushed down.  When I asked her about it she told me that every morning when she got up she did her best Zsa Zsa Gabor accent, looked in her mirror and said " Dahlink, you are fabulous!"  She did it anytime she looked in a mirror or saw herself reflected in a window.  Believe in yourself.

Best Answer
  • If you don't think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again. All of these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system. Learn how to cope, sweet friend. There will always be dark days.  Kris Carr
  • Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.

Joseph Addison

😌🍃

Best Answer