Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet meditation

ANSWERED

Looking for a 30 minute (approximately) meditation which talked about the earth starting with rainforest in New Zealand—it was a woman’s voice. I didn’t get o finish it and can’t find it again. Do meditations change daily on the discover tab? I believe that may have been where I found it. It was called “bright or brave or blue”? Planet?

any suggestions how I can find it? It was a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nadinegwen the featured meditations change every day. If you see one that you like, you may want to make it a favorite so you can find it easily again. 

The one that you're looking for is called "Green Planet". To find it, tap on the Discover tab and scroll down to Mindfulness. Select that and then select Stories for Sleep. "Green Planet" is listed there. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Nadinegwen the featured meditations change every day. If you see one that you like, you may want to make it a favorite so you can find it easily again. 

The one that you're looking for is called "Green Planet". To find it, tap on the Discover tab and scroll down to Mindfulness. Select that and then select Stories for Sleep. "Green Planet" is listed there. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for your response. Now I found it again—awesome!! Thank
you for the tip about favorites—I’m using that now!!
Nadine
Best Answer

Meditation is cool, it helps the body relax and recharge. I myself have been practicing meditation for 4 years. It all started when I accidentally went to a meditation app development site and created an app for myself. Therefore, you don't need to search sometimes, but you need to create what you want yourself. So I want to advise everyone, if you can't find what you want, you can just create it.

Best Answer
0 Votes