Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veteran/Military/First Responder Discounts

Many veterans suffer from service connected disabilities.  Unfortunately, the VA does not provide much healthy lifestyle assistance to veterans as they transition out of the military into a life that's almost always much different than the one they left.  It's no secret that Fitbit is a great product but it's often financially out of reach to veterans as their finances are often challenged by issues related to their transition from military to civilian service.  The same applies to those in the most physically demanding public service jobs.  I think it's time for Fitbit to make a change.  Oakley, Nike, Under Armor and many other fitness connected retail companies offer military/first responder discounts.  It's time for Fitbit to assist those who have sacrificed so much.  There's no greater gift a company like Fitbit can give than the gift of health to those who sacrifice in the service of their community and this country.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

This is a wonderful idea!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

What a great idea, @Nickpm! I did some googling and found this site that lists military discounts offered by stores, services and online sites. Among the stores listed is Best Buy. They sell Fitbit devices. You may be able to get a discount on your Fitbit there. 

BTW ... thank you for your service!

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I really feel if we, Veterans and active duty, stop patronizing the companies that dont, more of them will start. 

Best Answer

Veterans can get the FITBIT through the different services military exchanges and the VA exchange at a discount and tax free online.  

Best Answer