Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you accomplish your previous New Year's Resolution?

Hello everyone! Now that we're getting close to starting the new year, it's a great time to evaluate if we've reached our goals or new year's resolution from the previous year. 

By making our resolutions realistic, there is a greater chance that we will keep them throughout the year, incorporating healthy behavior into our everyday life. 

new year.jpeg

We'd like to hear from everyone about any resolution that you were able to accomplish this year (Fitness or not Fitness related). Feel free to share any of your resolutions and successes from 2019!  🎉🎊

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I dont make resolutions

But this year I did accomplish losing some weight and getting healthier. Plan to keep doing the same this year

Did you make one?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi David, 

I made a resolution last year to learn about Meditation and Yoga. I read all I could about those two subjects and I'm happy to announce I have made them part of my daily habits. It has made an impact on my happiness and well being. 

Have a great day.  

Best Answer

Last year I resolved to not making any New Year's resolutions, and I succeeded in that perfectly. 🙂

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

My goal was to run my first ever 5k and I did it in November! I'm new to running and want to keep going with it so my goal for 2020 now is to run a 10k. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent, thank you for sharing your resolutions @WendyB @jorgea230 @Shannalexis.  

Mine for this year is to be a lot more active and go to the gym more often. And learning a new language too! 😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer