Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellbeing reminders no longer exist?

ANSWERED

So I have the reminders to move set up. I also get pop ups on my watch when I'm acheiving goals, meeting my steps etc.

However, I used to get breathing/ stress pop ups on the watch that suggested taking a moment to use the breathing 'relax' feature. I think it used the heart rate tracking to prompt it. It was really helpful! I didn't even realise it stopped doing it but now I have looked through all the settings and notifications and there is no way to turn this back on.

I've seen other posts about the same thing with the reminders to drink. I also don't have that anymore. I'm sure there may be other helpful reminders that I've never seen that are gone too.

Lots of posts mention a 'health and wellbeing' section in the settings, but it doesn't exist.

I've set goals on all the tiles in the app, but that also doesn't seem to remind you if you miss mindfulness sessions, or prompt you to complete the stress management reflections. These allow you to set a goal but does nothing unless you remember to manually go in and use them.

I've already removed and reinstalled the app, disconnected and re-added the device, power cycled both, checked for updates, etc. Are these gone for good?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @IronicEmpress and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but those reminders were removed.  It's rare for features to return, unless there is overwhelming outrage by Fitbit users (like the battery percentage on the Fitbit app).

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @IronicEmpress and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but those reminders were removed.  It's rare for features to return, unless there is overwhelming outrage by Fitbit users (like the battery percentage on the Fitbit app).

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer