Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

That's great @Atomic77! What are your favorite games?  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavideFitbit, My favorite game is Pokemon Go on my iPhone. on the Switch Lite I would say my favorite games are Animal Crossing New Horizons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. How about you?

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

Those are great titles @Atomic77

I use more the PS4 and I play mostly Spiderman, Uncharted, Tomb Raider and other adventure and indie games. 

But I've been playing more with my nephew recently and we enjoy playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros, Splatoon and Mario Party very much! 

Pokemon Go is a must as well for me 😅, I've been playing for a few years now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like gaming. It's like reading a book, but the amount of pictures is overwhelming 🙂 btw, can anyone recommend a good gaming mouse? I came across this list https://fragstore.com/devices/gaming-mice/, maybe someone has got anything from it?

Best Answer

Video games are like an open book, there are some with such great stories and landscapes @nonorrys😁

I don't have a specific  gaming mouse in mind, but let me know if you were able to find a good one! Some good equipment can really boost the gaming experience. 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been heavily into crafts. I would like to find a drawing class online if it's cheap enough. Can't take a drawing class around here due to COVID but found some great online courses so will soon start (just got all necessary items from https://drawingfan.com/watercolor-on-canvas/). My dog died so I have a new one and that keeps me pretty busy because he was abused so needs lots of training and love. I'd love to go to museums, visit out of state friends, and in good weather, to take walks on the beach but not with COVID. For some of us, about all we can do is wait until March-April when MAYBE we can get the vaccination.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am retired so I do lots of things.  I enjoy making home made stuff so, I knit, sew, garden, make jam.  I love to work outside in my yard, planting pretty flowers and tending the vegetable garden.  I have an old barn so  I started taking boards off and making picture frames, coat racks, etc,  I have purchased some woodworking tools and I am having fun making these for gifts.   I am also doing a lot of organizing in my home, finding all the old ;photos, scanning and having prints made then creating albums for my kids, niece, and nephews.   I have lots to do because I look for things to do and I am willing to try new things,  I find new things to make with barnboard and work on my skills.   I am currently painting ceilings and re-doing my bathroom so spending time on designs.    

Best Answer

@RonaldShow - I love museums, too, and miss them now. But there are a lot of virtual museum tours available online - some recorded, some live with a tour guide. this has given me the opportunity to see museums from all over the world! I guess it’s a silver lining. I never thought to do this before Covid. 

Best Answer

Right now it's an excellent time to get into crafts @RonaldShow! I've seen many people that were usually caught up in a home and work routine that got really creative during last year. Some of them are even selling their crafts online and other do it to relax and pass the time, but it's a good time to develop new hobbies and get creative 😁.  

@RonaldShow thank you for sharing! Sounds like you have many different interests. I agree that we can always find something to do if we're willing to try new things. 

That's a great way to spend out time @SunsetRunner! What museums have you seen online during these last few months? 😱 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a great way to spend out time @SunsetRunner! What museums have you seen online during these last few months? 😱 

@DavideFitbit  - I’ve zoom-toured the Louvre in Paris and several of the Smithsonian Museums. I watched live streaming performances of Andrea Bocelli, Jeff Daniels, Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the Indigo Girls. Also attended zoom lectures regarding Mark Twain, Antoine Laumet de La Mothe Cadillac - the founder of Detroit, railroads in Plymouth Michigan (my home town) and more. This week, I will be touring Iceland. I wasn’t this busy before covid! 

Best Answer

Wow, thank you for sharing those @SunsetRunner! You've done so many tours and activities. 😱

I'll definitely add them to my list 😀 

Best Answer

My favorite hobby is collection perfumes bottles and I like classic prada perfumes bottles. I also love wear prada perfumes because It smells like memories, tomorrow and the past. It is truly a different and unique ladies prada scents  that I love!

Best Answer

I'm learning how to play chord/melody on guitar mainly playing jazz standards. Because I was staying in a lot due to the pandemic I started dot painting, first rocks and now on canvas and bigger poster board. Getting into pointillism doing mandalas and sacred geometry. Started learning how to bake healthy muffins like lemon muffins, banana muffins, blueberry, etc. I'm making my own oat flour which is healthier then all purpose flour, substituted stevia for sugar, using unsweetened apple sauce instead of sugar and butter. I'm finding I really like to bake. Be safe.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @michaelklinger

That's an interesting hobby! Those bottles come in many different shapes and size, definitely a good collection to have. 😀

Thank you for sharing those @Drumbob! You've developed some great hobbies as well! I'm trying to learn how to play an instrument too, it's something that I've been working on since last year. 😁

Best Answer

I used to travel a lot in the past now my main hobbie is chatting with friends here where I can chat on any topic with strangers on the other side of the country, share experiences with hot girls and show everything. The best part, it has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who you will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes. Great webcam game

Best Answer

I think that's a great hobby, chatting with friends is always a good way to use your time @gomeshelen😉

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm into creating different figures. When I was a kid, I did all the origami schemes that I managed to find. Now I like foil, that's easy to shape and I like the metallic shade. I attached my latest figures. Also this Christmas my sister bought me a nice set of shears so now I can try myself in bushes shaping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out this link. The Smithsonian Museum in Washington, D.C. has an
exhibit made of foil and found objects. It's amazing. I saw it years ago
and your hobby reminded me. Have fun!

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing that link @Drumbob, I was checking the page. Pretty amazing. 

@stillc I'm impressed! You might have been a very patience kid to finish those tiny models. I was reading that origami helps develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and mental concentration. Good luck with your new hobby and please try to post a pic of any bush shaping creation that you finish. 😉

The Ultimate Guide to Shaping and Trimming Bushes

I loved this one.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Filming events and burning DVDs of them. Also, transferring VHS tapes to DVDs for people. Lost count of how many of those I've done but I've filmed 9 weddings and several Church events like Baptizings, plays and cookouts and gatherings on holidays.

Best Answer