Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

My respects and hats off to you for counted cross stitch.  I have seen so many to die for beautiful ones "out there".  I inherited my Great Grandmother's Treadle when my Grandmother passed.  I did a 5x7 Counted Cross Stitch to hand over it - it took me 5 years to complete because I did not have the patience to change colors every 30 seconds!  The one craft I truly did not appreicate!  My Granny made the most beautiful lace doilies, I regret so much I didn't ask her to teach me how to do that. 

Best Answer

If it really bothers your hands a lot to knit or do fine needlework - you might give spinning a try.  I met a lady who had been a life long knitter.  As she aged, see developed Rheumatoid Arthritis too and had to give it up.  She loved spinning because she said it still gave her something to keep her hands busy and didn't hurt her hands to do.  She made gorgeous yarns. 

Best Answer
My hobby is drawing trees. I have not been drawing as much as I like.
Best Answer

My hobbies are cooking and since I got my fitbit3 for Christmas walking through the woods in the Poconos

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love fly fishing and 4wding.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read that you designed and built your own 3d printer? that is pretty impressive.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love Tarot. I have a host of decks and I can talk for hours with anyone who is interested in it ...

Any fellow Tarot lovers here??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I enjoy fps like half-life, chop n slash like the Witcher series; and, and, and making glass puddles -

P1040139.JPGthere is nothing like throwing some frit into a prepped surface, set the old microwave to 6:66 twice, take the kiln lid off and stare into 2000 degs. F (don't stare too long or the lid will burn your gloves then you fingers - you only get about 2 seconds to stare but it is intense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hobby is weightlifting elliptical bike, hunting, target shooting, and playing my ps4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hobbies are weightlifting, using my elliptical bike, hunting, target shooting, and playing my ps4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hobbies are swimming,walking on the beach holding hands, listening to music,watching TV, reading and shopping.

Best Answer

My hobby is Photography. I love to capture nature's photos. I have started working as a freelance photographer since 2017. I also do photography for events such as parties, marriage, and others. I share my work on different social media platforms, which helps me to grow my business.

Initially, I was afraid of the copyright of my captured photos. But then I found one application which helps me to stamp copyright logo to photo.

ShotOn Camera: Custom Watermark App: An application that automatically adds 'Shot By(your name)' and 'Shot On(Your device name)' to the photo you captured from the built-in camera. 

I am very happy that I found this application, which helps me to show-off my photography skills on the web. Heart

Best Answer

I crochet Toys for preemie babies and also breast replacements for woman who survived breast cancer.

Dancing and spending time in nature when I can 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow, have never tried the escape room things yet. I’m sure that Tucson has plenty of that kind of thing but I’ve never looked into it. I belong to an astronomy association and do a lot of activities with the folks from my group. It’s a lot of fun; Tucson is one of the best places to observe from in the world.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Photography and drinking NAPA cabernet sauvignon (not at the same time though)

Best Answer
One at a time sounds like a plan!

Shot with my Nikon camera
Best Answer
0 Votes

Guitar, cycling... 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I enjoy playing miniature games, and with that comes painting them, and creating the scenery for them to fight over. We have fun with it, and when we do it, we always take a healthy lunch with us. Last week it was an apple, a couple of hard-boiled eggs, and gluten-free pretzels. I am actually intolerant, so we spend the extra money. 

We later had a good dinner at home. 

From time to time we enjoy taking the bikes out and going to the boardwalk as well. We hare not done that in a while though, partly somebody forgot to tell my local weather that it was spring. It is way, way, too windy out there

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love reading!!! Like really really love reading. Classics mainly.

I love to tie dye, bake, write, paint, and pretty much do anything creative. I don't normally get wrapped up in shows. I am actually watching Harry Potter for the first time.

I like to plan my hobby time if not as a busy person and a special needs mom, I have the "idea" for a hobby, but won't actually get it done!

Best Answer

When i was a teenager i was into tie dyed clothes. Purple tie dyed pants and tie dyed shirts. I'm retired now and have just bought a pasta machine and a breville bread making machine so i guess those will be my new hobbies.

On the strange side i started picking up used bird clocks from thrift stores. Put out by the audubon society every hour they emote different bird calls.

So every hour my kitchen sounds like a forest. lol.

I have a cat one too but i turned it off because cat sounds are terrible.

Best Answer