Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your source of inspiration?

Feel free to share the things that inspire you (or someone that inspires you) to be better, whether it's related to fitness or anything else that you do in your life. What's your source of inspiration? 

discu 2.jpg

In order to find inspiration when we're not feeling motivated, it's important to clear our minds and surround ourselves with things that energize us, so whenever we're ready, we can take that inspiration and turn it into steps to meet our goal.

discu 2..jpg

I'm often thinking about many things at the same time and it's difficult sometimes to focus and not get distracted, so I personally feel inspired when I'm surrounded by nature, in a very peaceful environment and I'm able to clear my mind completely. Just a long walk around the forest or around the park is enough for me to get creative. What about you? 

I'm just going to randomly tag a few of you to get the conversation going, but everyone is invited to participate of course!

@Ennay @Glenda @stoughjr @13Odyssey @WorkingProfs @bitsANDbites00 @Track_Debbie @Jules8203 @Happyhiking @SandraWa @Megr81 @Vidareader 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Davide,

Appreciate the getting to know you but waiting for my defective band to be replaced by fit bit. Can’t engage till I can participate with my New Versa 3. Hoping it will arrive soon approv d on the 4th March. Not shipped yet though

Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem @Track_Debbie! I hope you get your replacement device soon. 

If you need more information to track the package, make sure to  chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

my inspiration is my god who has never let me down and that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I do a lot of adult coloring for mental health issues.  Now I want to diet slightly and get healthy.  both my boyfriend and I have many health issues and we need to get fit for our children and grandchildren.  our children are old but there is a break in my family and I long to live long enough to fix it   I am dying to be able to stand longer than 2-3 min and walk longer than my stairs to the car without sitting on a walker.  ...

Best Answer

Nature does the trick for me, looking around and hearing the sounds of birds, wind,... something you aren't aware during daily life activities. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @candi71 @SAGAB😁 

Thank you for sharing your sources for inspiration, it's great to see how very different things can inspire someone to reach a certain goal, whether it's family, spirituality, nature or something else. 😎

Best Answer

Hi @DavideFitbit !  Right now, my biggest inspirations are my sons and their wives and children.  When we visit I want to be able to hike with them, play in the floor with my grandchildren, etc.  I need to build up my strength and stamina, so I'm going to work at it.

Best Answer

Very good point @barelyconscious! Family is very important. 😀

I'm trying to enjoy the time I spend with my nephew as much as possible and I'd like to have children on my own one day, so they can inspire me too!  🤓

Best Answer

Hi @Track_Debbie , I hope you have received your New Versa 3 from Fitbit?

Happy Fitbitting @ everyone

Best Answer

love nature too, hiking, walking and travelling inspire me the most

Best Answer

Excellent @gomeshelen! What are your favorite places to visit, for hiking or traveling? 😱 

Best Answer
0 Votes