Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What makes you happy?

We all want to be as happy and healthy as possible, but it's interesting that many times in our lives it seems that we just can't help to get stuck on the daily routine and we can spend days, weeks, months or even years, not doing any of the things that we actually feel that make us more happy. 

discu 2..jpg

I personally find happiness and peace in the small things that life has to offer, so just drinking my coffee in the morning, playing a videogame, going for a nature walk or learning new things everyday make me really happy. 

So what is something that makes you really happy in your everyday life or in general?

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

my kids, my dogs, my meals, the shows I watch while on the treadmill, seeing my friends on the weekend, drinking the next best craft beer and nachos. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

As weird as this may sound, but I really enjoy getting up early and be the first person to arrive at the office. I enjoy the silence and setting up coffee for my co-workers for when they arrive. 

Aside from that I always get dragged back to nature, unfortunately due to corona travelling is not an option and hasn't been for a year now. Nothing beats exploring new area's, countries and the variety of cultures. 

Oh, and I can really enjoy a clean house, lol.

Best Answer

Very good ones @emili! I forgot to mention by dog 😅, and a good meal while you're watching a good show is one of the great pleasures of life too 😎

That's a very interesting one @SAGAB, I never thought about it in that way, but it's true that there's a very pleasant feeling about the silence when you are the first person to arrive at the office and make your coffee 😱

Best Answer

A few years ago, I moved from a bigger city to a small town in the mountains. I'm so happy here, being closer to nature and having more opportunity to get outdoors. In my old home, I had to get in the car and drive somewhere to experience nature. Now I can just walk out my door. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I am grateful every day for everything that I have in my life...🙏

I walk 10mins and I am in bush settings with harbor views...

I drive 30mins and I'm at sandy beaches...

My happy places are:

1. the beach &

2. a hot bubble bath with incense, candles, music & a glass of bubbles...🍾 

Best Answer

That's definitely one of my goals @alexthecat @Curly-Shirley, being close to nature, the woods, the mountains or the beach!  😀

Best Answer

I can relate! I moved out a few months ago and I'm surrounded by nature now, sooo relaxing!

Best Answer

That's fantastic, I'd love to live so close to nature too one day @SAGAB! Don't forget to share a picture or two of the nature and trails that surrounds you!  🐿🦆

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coffee, drinking a cup at least every day with milk. Somehow, can't miss it. 🤗

Best Answer

Absolutely @SunsetRunner! Best way to start the day for me is with a nice cup of coffee, love the smell! 😁

Best Answer

Yeah, me too! I especially like that feeling while drinking my daily cup, like time stops and you don't need to hury somewhere 😊

Best Answer

Exactly @KatieMidd! It's a very comforting feeling. 😁 

Best Answer
0 Votes