• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

I know I'm a Fitbit addict when I find myself in an exercise (walking) slump, and out of nowhere appears my Fitbit angel sitting on my right shoulder and saying, "I'ts never too late to get moving again."  True.

Stephen | USA

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.--John Wooden, legendary UCLA coach

Accepting Solutions is your way of passing your solution onto others and improving everybody's Fitbit experience. Take a look here for more Fitbit help.

Best Answer

Yes absolutely, that's one of my favorites too @SunnnyDaze.  Smiley Very Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Thats exactly what i do!

Best Answer

You TRY to figure new ways to sneak in more steps during the holidays & family get-togethers...without being noticed that you're not there every single minute...success is not being noticed & then questioned. I can & will get 500 or 1K steps when excusing myself for restroom or phonecall breaks. Those have been good tricks...and often used.

Sioux Falls, SD. FB Charge HR Premium.
Best Answer

Amen Sunny. Are you really from Australia? Like Down Under? Name is Mike and I've been a Fitbit User since Dec. 2013. Just replaced my Fitbit Flex with a new Charge. I use my Fitbit everywhere. Love how it keeps track of my steps and calories. 

Keep you Sunny side up Girl! 

Take care, from St. Paul Minnesota. Cheers!

Base Runner

Mike V.

Best Answer

Amen to that, Viki. Cheers,

Mike V.

Base Runner, St. Paul, Mn.

Mike V.  :))

Best Answer
... you've just walked quickly round and round the living room to make your personal target, which us 2500 more than your declared target, which is 2500 more than the suggested daily target.
It's all phsychological, but it does work!
Best Answer
And again for those who worked Holidays in the 2015 season, thanks so much! You have also helped your Fitbit company come so far in some new ingenuity! I especially love the ability to have multiple devices now. Oh and have graduated from the Flex and now have a Charge HR and Surge:)
Best Answer

You get excitedCat Happy to get phonecall, get up and walk stead of sitCat Surprised

Sioux Falls, SD. FB Charge HR Premium.
Best Answer

I do that too @DomPirate, I walk around my room while listening to music and before I know I have 1000 or 2000 extra steps, it's veery useful. Smiley Happy 

Best Answer

I got a charge hr fitbit from my boyfriend for Christmas present cuz he has one an uses it ever day. 3 days I am already addited. I figure out for spare few minutes to spend on steps. He helps me do it. We R competiton, he wins an I try still. Its great .

STL, MO. Charge HR -- Premium
Best Answer
Haha, that's great you compete against one another. You go girl so your boyfriend up. I love my fit bit it really does motivate you !!
Best Answer
Haha that's it very addicted. Enjoy your fit bit I'm love mine too.
Best Answer

Good luck with the competition @StepQuizKathy, you'll definitely do great!  Smiley Happy

Best Answer