Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

Lol that would be interesting @Atomic77.  Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
All your comments of what you do with your Fitbit on made me smile. I do the same things. One other I do is when I take the garbage out to the garage I'll 1st walk down the basement stairs, walk around the basement up the stairs to the garage empty the trash and repeat when I go in the house. It gives me around an additional 240 steps.
Best Answer

When a new tracker becomes available.. it's always tempting to want more.. it's like eating and something tastes good.. even when feeling satisfied, just want to eat a bit more sometimes for the taste.. Smiley Wink 

Chocolat

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems that she will never stop eating those chocolates Robot wink

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

YES!! I know all about trying to get your steps in at night---I was really tired--half asleep as a matter of fact, and got UP and started walking all over the house and up and down the stairs!!! I guess I am addicted to Fit-Bit now?? (LOL) I started January 13, 2016 and I am really trying my best to get the steps in and get the next badge for stairs---Have Mercy!! Have3 a Fabulous Friday!!! Smiley Happy    Elizabeth (Nannette) The Country Girl Smiley Happy

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
Need to test that out to @EdsonFitbit 😄..
Best Answer
0 Votes
-When you start to watcha film just because you would like to reach your step goal.
-Stepping while doing the laundry, wasing dishes, washing teeth
-cleaning the house in order to gain some steps
-buying a tredmill with fitbit steps in mind.
-going to the shops,parking further away from the entrance
-pushing the stroller just one more block
-stepping whenever you could sit or stand as well
-basicaly looking at things as ways to gain fitbit steps.
Best Answer
I also try to get my steps in after my children go to sleep. I am usually very tired by then. But I need to get my steps in unless I have a grave reason not to do so I have signed up with Pact. (Motivation application for mobile phones)
Best Answer

Those chocolates look so good @SunsetRunner, @EdsonFitbit

I've recently tried working out at night and I know how exhausting it is after a long day at work or any busy day @Nannette@Plavka, but I always feel better when I'm done. Definitely worth it! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

..... you make the kids go to school early and the long way around, on scooters so you can get your active minutes in plus extra steps.

When they fall off the scooters you just shout at them to keep going because you dont want your heart rate to go down.

I also pace before bed, to get to my goal. Walk around on the telephone and while brushing teeth, dance while doing the housework for extra steps and active minutes, jog on the spot while watching tv, only charge when I have computer work to do and would be sitting anyway.

I just need to stop stuffing my face with chocolate and I might actually loose some weight!

Best Answer

Yes, I KNOW what you mean about stuffing yourself with chocolate!!! Now that I have this exercise and walking thing down pat--I also HAVE to stop eating after dinner---always think I am hungry when I am watching "Blue Bloods" and "Need" a goody---when in fact I DON'T need anything but maybe some green tea!!!!!!!!!Tomorrow is another day to "Do it right" as my Mom used to say:)  Elizabeth The Country Girl (AKA--Nannette)

Best Answer

Just had chocolate, and some more.. when ignoring cravings, they become stronger.. better to have some & enjoy. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Who doesn't love ice cream, that kitty sure does @SunsetRunner, lol. I know @woolsee, @Nannette, Chocolate is so good and it is difficult to resist when I have it in front of me, but I'm getting there. Smiley Very Happy   

Best Answer

Hey, I'm just like you @SunsetRunner! I'm dying to get the new babies already and try out all the new features! Robot LOL 

I don't have the addiction problem so much with chocolate but with cheese I do. Just can't stop. hahaRobot Embarassed

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Smiley Happy @SolangeE

@DavideFitbit

It's even tough to resist when out of sight, knowing in which drawer the chocolat is hidden.. calling your name.. Smiley Tongue

Have what you desire in the moment & enjoy Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like cheese more than chocolate too @SolangeE Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
  • Looking at your fitbit because it's just so darn pretty
  • watching the numbers go up one step at a time as you walk
  • feeling for my old Fitbit one which has been gone for months and then realizing that it's weird that I still do it because I have a Charge HR now.
  • Occasionally looking around in the area that you sware you lost your One just because you wonder if you will see it again. (Again, it's been gone all winter so if I do see it poking out of a melting snow pile, it will be super dead)
  • Playing with the double tap function because you kind of feel like a spy when it turns on that way.
  • Looking forward to getting a call because you also feel like a spy when your fitbit vibrates to tell you someone is calling.
Best Answer

---feel guilty as soon as you woke up in the morn cuz you didn't care about step count yesterday and don't know how many you got but you know it wasnt enough

---swearing to do double steps today!

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy
STL, MO. Charge HR -- Premium
Best Answer

Yeah I know @SunsetRunner, once you've started thinking about it it's hard to resist Robot Very Happy

I can relate more to the first one @sabitabi88, I look at my Fitbit to check the time even if I don't really want to know what time it is. 

I know that feeling too @StepQuizKathy, I feel guilty knowing that I didn't reach my target for the previous day, but it does encourage me to be more active during the day. 

Best Answer