Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regular reading keeps the brain young😇

ANSWERED

I like reading

And I am always interested in the opinions of other people. I appreciate communication...

What do you like to read?

thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TaniaRyl Reading and continual learning is a great way to keep your mind active and also youthful. Anything in particular you enjoy reading? 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @TaniaRyl Reading and continual learning is a great way to keep your mind active and also youthful. Anything in particular you enjoy reading? 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Hi @MarciM 

Thanks for interest

lately I read mostly work-related literature. I work as an advertising manager. for the soul, when I have time and energy - read the news, articles on psychology.

I also love novels and detective stories. And I find different information useful for mind

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I agree that reading has a huge impact on our mind, and of course the general state, because it is very relaxing. The last book I read was Victor Frank's book. It Worths reading. Besides this, reading and discussing various articles is an integral part of our life. Interestingly, I saw a review of  Demand of smartwatches in 2021, how is the situation in this year? I think we'll break the record.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like to read books on health, fitness and self improvement.  I agree that reading and learning keeps the brain young @TaniaRyl 

Best Answer
0 Votes