Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accurate activity time?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I can't seem to get my fitbit one to record accurate activity times. I pushed the button till flashing and a stop watch started. When I was done working out (walking video at home) I pushed the button again. It read 32 min. When it synced with my phone, the app read 20 min. Wouldn't be a big deal except I am in a competition and we have to do 30
Min a day and confirm it through the app.
Ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Briaf912 wrote:
I can't seem to get my fitbit one to record accurate activity times. I pushed the button till flashing and a stop watch started. When I was done working out (walking video at home) I pushed the button again. It read 32 min. When it synced with my phone, the app read 20 min. Wouldn't be a big deal except I am in a competition and we have to do 30
Ideas?

@Briaf912 Welcome.. I presume you are posting the lack of Active Minutes. My interpretation you have an elapsed time of 32 minutes and only 20 of these read as Active Minutes

You need 10 or more continuous minutes equal to or above 3 times your sleeping/resting calories to register Active Minutes. Iif so, examine this link which could explain the lost active minutes.   See this link to explain.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Briaf912 wrote:
Ideas?

@Briaf912 Welcome.. I presume you are posting the lack of Active Minutes. My interpretation you have an elapsed time of 32 minutes and only 20 of these read as Active Minutes

You need 10 or more continuous minutes equal to or above 3 times your sleeping/resting calories to register Active Minutes. Iif so, examine this link which could explain the lost active minutes.   See this link to explain.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
That makes sense. Thank you!
Best Answer