Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes no longer recording

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until today, my active minutes were recording and seemed to be quite accurate. Today, they are no longer showing.  I have reset my Fitbit One twice and rebooted my phone.  No luck.  Any ideas?  

We have a wellness program that give points for Active Minutes so I need this to work.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tchick Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your active minutes not being tracked. Also, thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps to sort this out. 

Active minutes get tracked only when performing moderate to intense type of activities. What kind of activities are you performing?

Also, is your tracker recording calories burned? 

Please check this helpful article for more details on this. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Tchick Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your active minutes not being tracked. Also, thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps to sort this out. 

Active minutes get tracked only when performing moderate to intense type of activities. What kind of activities are you performing?

Also, is your tracker recording calories burned? 

Please check this helpful article for more details on this. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was walking at 4.5 mph so it was a very brisk pace. Calories burned was recording fine - only  the active minutes had problems.

I ended up going for another walk in the evening and it started working again.  Not sure why all of my morning minutes were lost.  But at least for now, it seems to be ok again.

Best Answer

@Tchick Thanks for your reply and for providing those details. I'm very glad to read that your active minutes started counting again.

It is strange that it didn't work for the other walk taking into consideration that the two walks were the same intensity.

You could try to manually log the walk activity that didn't tracked active minutes and typing in the calories burned manually in the (optional) field you will find there. Check if this will make the active minutes to appear. If not, you can always erase that activity and everything will be back to normal.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes