Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a FB ONE, after ULTRA

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had an Ultra for a while, and finally got a ONE.  I am following the directions for 'replacement device'.  It seems to want to add another ULTRA.  The instructions say place it in the charging base, the icons show an ULTRA, etc.  I've tried deleting the ULTRA from my device list. No help.  Perhaps the software version on my MAC isn't the latest, but don't see where/how to check and download the latest version.  Getting pretty frustrated, any help appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Kegan36604,

There's a different version of Fitbit Connect for Ultra and all other trackers.  You'll need to go to the setup page, and download the appropriate version of Fitbit Connect.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Kegan36604,

There's a different version of Fitbit Connect for Ultra and all other trackers.  You'll need to go to the setup page, and download the appropriate version of Fitbit Connect.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer