Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit Ones be draining each others batteries?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife and I have our own Fitbit Ones. We both use  IPhones as well. I purchased mine this summer and she has had hers for several years. I purchased it during a timeframe when my wife was staying at our vacation home. During that period I had no issues with my unit. When she returned both our units suddenly only hold a charge for several days when typically we got before 5-7d. She depends on her unit more then I do so I decided to let my battery run down and logged off my IPhone App. Now her Fitbit is acting normally again as before. Is there a compatibility issue between Fitbit Ones when in close proximity that affects things like battery life?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I do not think so. Both me and my Husband have ones and we have no problems with the batteries

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi @cmh48.  I've not experienced anything like that with my two Ones.  (After writing that I am now remembering the old TV show My Three Sons, I digress ...)

If you noticed battery issues since the recent iOS update, it may be related to that.  See this thread.  In the meantime, try restarting both devices at least three times (plug in and hold down button for about 10 seconds.  Should see the firmware version number on screen if the restart is successful).

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes