Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync two ones to one account?

Got two fitbit Ones from someone else. I managed to sync One one to my account. Can I sync a second One to the same account or do I have to create a second one with a different email?

It charges to 95% but loses charge quite rapidly. I am not sure if it will even last 24 hours but it charges in less than two hours so no big deal for me really. 

They are old but got them for cheap so no real complaints, even if they don't work for  24 hours...ha ha 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Congratulations! They are collectors items now, few still working, and very popular.

Two Fitbit Ones I think you should be able to be added to the same account.  With newer models, You can only have one per account.  If you wear them both at the same time, it will only take data from one or the other.  What you probably want to do, and I suppose you figured this out, is use one, and keep the other charged and ready to switch when the other runs out, or could just maybe switch every 12 hours pre-emptively or such, as long as they last. 

But but but, now I am questioning that.  I've never run into that question.  It's usually a question of 2 different models, say a Fitbit One and a Fitbit Charge, which you could do.  Now I am thinking it wouldn't know the difference between them so there would be no need to add them both as separate devices.  Just add one of them to your acount, wear one at a time, and pretend they are both the same one.   Just switch one out and put the other one on and just continue along with no problem.  I think it's worth trying it this way first, just adding the one device and pretending they are the same, and see if that works.  If that doesn't work, then you can try adding them both as separate devices.  Or maybe that is what you were intending to do all along.

Let us know if that works.  I'd be interested to hear.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My thought? If you have 2 Fitbit Ones, why not try it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like you cannot do that as it comes up with the option that you have to disconnect the initial fitibit One and replace it with the second fitbit One. So only one fitibit One per person...oh well. Guess I will have to make a second account for one of my kids and they will be able to use it, although they say there is an app that does the same thing and more so the one is not needed as everyone carries their phone everywhere anyway. Hmmm...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aha! So it's for 2 different people.  That's a totally different case.  I thought you meant both for yourself.  Even if you had different Fitbit models and could connect to same phone, wouldn't make sense because all data going to same account would go together.

So, each person needs own account if 2nd person is at least 13 years old.  Below that age, Fitbit will not let them create an account.  Then have to create a family account, which I won't even attempt to get into, or else use your imagination.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you can't connect two Fitbit Ones to the same person. So you have to either make a ghost profile and use that or just put it on someone else's name and account. Found out today that a 20 mile bike ride equates to about 3 miles on the One. Ha ha. 

Best Answer
0 Votes