Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use my One and a Charge at the same time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am glad to have read this post.

i have a FitBit One, and was about to buy a FitBit Charge. The Charge to wear on my wrist, the One to wear on the shoes I use in my treadmill desk where the Charge dies not count because I am typing.

i thought that the two could be used on the same account, contributing to a single steps total.

Since apparently not, will not buy the Charge.

Q: is the problem generic?  Eg if i bought a FitBit Blaze, could I use it along with the FitBit One?

If not... Apple Watch or Google Gear.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Krazy_Glue Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the One Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

You can actually set up two different types of Fitbit trackers on your account. Say, you can have a One and also a Charge.

The thing here is that you need to use them separately to avoid any overwriting of data from one tracker over the other one. Fitbit recommend you sync them one by one and that way you will have the totals of both tracker on your account. So, you will need to do something like this:

• Wear your One, do your treadmill exercise and once finished, sync it (make sure the Charge is far away).
  • Put the One away and wear the Charge. Do your exercises and then sync it (make sure the One is far away).
  • You should see the data from both trackers accumulated on your account. 

Just make sure you are doing it separately. If you want to compare both tracker's data; the best thing to do will be to set them up on different accounts each.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes