Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm not working properly on Fitbit one

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A week ago I set an alarm to wake me up at 3:00 everyday so that I could take some medication I needed to take. The first couple of nights it woke me up exactly at 3:00 am. Then I noticed one of the nights the alarm didn't go off until 3:15. Next night was 3:00 again but the the following night it went off at 3:24. The following night the alarm time was off again. Last night I woke up at 4:30 and noticed the alarm never went off at all. I just set a new alarm to check to see if it was working and it went off. In the app I set one 3:00 am alarm time and checked for it to go off every day of the week.  My Fitbit one is less than a year old. Could something be faulty with it? I have experienced a problem with the alarm not going off before but I thought it was a fluke.  What baffles me the most is why it's going off at all different times for one alarm setting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@LoriJean Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very unusual. I recommend deleting all the alarms you have. Remember, after deleting them the first thing you have to do is syncing your tracker to make the changes effective.

Then, perform a couple restarts on your One

After doing that, set the alarms once again and check if they will go off at the right time. Remember, you have to sync your tracker after setting the alarms for them to be effective. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply. I did exactly as you said and deleted the alarm and did the reset two days ago and so far the alarm is going off at the correct time. Hopefully this fixes this strange issue. I really like the silent alarm feature but worry now that it won't work when I really need it to. 

Best Answer

First thing: make sure you did not turn off the alarm,

second thing: maybe the alarm is to light for you, and you are sleeping through it? Try to udjust the vibration in settings,

and if non of this works, request a new Fitbit one from Fitbit and show the problem, they usually give new Fitbit to whoever is not working properly. 

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LoriJean Thanks for your reply and for trying the steps provided! I'm very glad to hear that the alarm is going off at the correct time now. Hopefully, that will resolve the issue you were experiencing! Keep me posted with how it goes!

@ShaiKingTroy Thanks for your suggestions! However, it is not possible to adjust the vibration of the Fitbit One. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tell us if you ever have the same issue again!

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes

So far it's been working properly since I did the reset and created a new alarm time. I will report back if I start having the same issues again. 

Best Answer

So far the alarm has been going off at the correct time since I did the reset. Sometimes I guess these devices just need a reset. Thanks for your help and I'll repost back if the issue returns. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LoriJean Thanks for your reply! That is awesome, I'm so glad to hear that it is working properly now.

Post back if you need any more help.

Also, in the meanwhile, you can take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes