Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Fitbit One to my Kindle Fire

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new Fire tablet for Christmas and it loaded my Fit-bit info from the old Kindle Fire that I was using but the syncing was going through the old Kindle which just died the other day so now not syncing since Wed.

When I try to pair with the Bluetooth on the Fire I get the "Cannot pair because of incorrect pin or passkey". I've tried using the dongle that came with my Fitbit One on my desktop but can't sync there either.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You don't pair a tracker to your kindle or fire tablet. A user sets up their tracker to their fitbit account. Then the fitbit app pairs the tracker to the phone, tablet, fire, etc.

Your Fitbit One should still be connected to your fitbit account. Turn off the kindle and the fit it app on the fire tracker should then be able to talk to the Fitbit One.

The fitbit app should then offer to pair the One

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You don't pair a tracker to your kindle or fire tablet. A user sets up their tracker to their fitbit account. Then the fitbit app pairs the tracker to the phone, tablet, fire, etc.

Your Fitbit One should still be connected to your fitbit account. Turn off the kindle and the fit it app on the fire tracker should then be able to talk to the Fitbit One.

The fitbit app should then offer to pair the One

Best Answer
Thank you I was able to resolve the issue.
Best Answer