Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments Section

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I record my sleeping pattern for the night, it would be of GREAT benefit to me and my doctor if there was a comments section that could be added to each nights activities. For example one night I see that I am very restless and then the next night great sleep. What happened, did I take a sleeping pill, spending a lot of time out in the fresh air? My sleep pattern is so erratic that I am thinking about having the doctor prescribe a sleeping pill for me. So if I had a comments section for each specific night my doctor and I could troubleshoot what the best solution might be for my case.
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

That be wonderful @S62242

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Tip: Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

URL: Click / Tap to open the Feature Requests Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vote for this feature here

Best Answer
The new dashboard is very confusing!! Can't we go back to the old dashboard please!!
Best Answer
I agree. The old dashboard was great. I just do not understand when something isn't broken why do the web master always have to try tweaking something just to tweak it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah no kidding!!

Shannon Stamper 💜
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @coffeelover03 and @S62242. If you are referring to the new iOS Dashboard, note that was create with the intention of a more versatile look and easy access to the stats. Although I understand not all the changes work for everybody. So you can switch back to the old good Dashboard.

1. On the dashboard, open the Account tab. 
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Turn on or turn off Preview New Dashboard.

But keep in mind over the next few months, the old design will no longer be available and the new design will become permanent.

See you around fellows and keep me posted if I can share something else with you.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am glad they have added sleep comments for the person who wanted them. Is there a way to turn them off for people who don't want them? I don't find them useful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would simply ignore the section. I don't seem to have this in the Android app

I'm confused and not sure why a 9 month old thread on an unrelated subject was chosen in the hardware section to post about a dashboard comment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Brenring, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering where are you seeing the comments section for sleep? At the moment in the latest updates has been implemented some changes like sleep insight and the new Feed section if you are located in the US.

I would like to know more details about your inquiry to provide you more information and relocate your post to the correct board in case of being necessary.

See you around and keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great idea!

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes

Waiting on my 2nd replacement for my Fitbit flex in 6 months!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Username:<br>
<input type="text" name="firstname">
<br>
Password:<br>
<input type="password" name="lastname">
Best Answer
0 Votes