Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns about no more ONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seeing people concerned about the ONE may be going away with all the clearance sales of them. I am hoping just places getting rid of inventory. The clip on style is the flagship product of fitbit. I would hope they never get rid of that style. 

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @CraigSmiley LOL We're going to have the Fitbit One for a long time and you can always find what you need on the Fitbit Store and sometimes you can exchange accessories here on the Community Smiley LOL.

Enjoy the rest of the week! 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

I recently started getting concerned  about  the  life of the One tracker.  Was visiting my sister and could not find my charger.  Was a couple hours away from my home.  My original  one   and the 2nd one  were both burgundy color which i prefer.  The WM store  never had more than that black one. So I also checked at  Target and Best Buy.   Target had the One on display  but apparently none in stock.  So  went to best buy  and they did have them but only the black one.So i had to buy a black one.  When I came home I checked locally here and  found the same  scarcity of the One.   The  places that used to have burgundy and  black only have black or dont have them at all.   Niw U am starting to get concerned.  After I retired I stopped wearing a watch and usually if I want to check time I just look at smart phone or  One.  BUT  I really dislike wearing watchs.  Fitbit  has  branched out into many different watch style devices.  I wil  say when my original ultra died I did end up first getting a Zip  and  that has too little info.  

I am concerned that Fitbit might  drop the One  and only have watch style devices. Yes  other companies have brought out many products to compete with Fitbit BUT  except  for cheapy devices that have  muchless info the only none watch style seems to be the One.  PLEASE  do not  switch over to only  having wrist devices. 

Best Answer