Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does my One ignore exercise as I am on my bike and then also counts less steps than times I pedal??

What do I have to be doing for the One to see it as exercise? Running??? I will NEVER do that so it would be good to have this noticed so I can 'book' exercise instead of never doing anything!

Another thing is that it used to sync automatically and I work every day on my laptop which has the FitBit receiver but it does nothing... Also the weekly emails don't come anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The One does not have Smart track. If you want it to record as an Exercise then Hold the Button down until you see it going. When Done Hold it down to stop it.

When it Syncs you can rename it to what you want

Syncing

Did you download the software to the laptop? FitBit Connect?

https://www.fitbit.com/start

Email. Go to settings on the dashboard and make sure its still selected to receive. If it is Uncheck it and save.

Then go back in Check it again and save

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
| Hello evanhien, WendyB (Community Legend) posted a new reply in
Exercise
on 04-20-2018 09:49

MY ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND BELOW IN BOLD:
The One does not have Smart track. If you want it to record as an Exercise then Hold the Button down until you see it going. When Done Hold it down to stop it.Very interesting. Then why does this appear on the FitBit app?? Or is this app for all FitBits and if I have a fitbit that does not support this then it is too bad? I would like Fitbit to gray this out if it is not supported.
When it Syncs you can rename it to what you wantso I have to do as if I am going to sleep? and how can I see the difference between sleep and exercise?? By the duration?
SyncingDid you download the software to the laptop? FitBit Connect?https://www.fitbit.com/start
Yes. It is installed. I don't start it everyday as it takes a long time to start but it used to sync automatically. Maybe this means that since we have Windows 10 and the horrible App from the App Store it is messed up?
Email. Go to settings on the dashboard and make sure its still selected to receive. If it is Uncheck it and save.Then go back in Check it again and save It was all checked and there is no way to save this... No Save button...I unchecked a few things (including the update mail), closed it and restarted it and checked them again... Let's see if anything happens. As I changed it today, according to the App, it might only happen next Saturday...

Then I have a little problem with this answer. When I click on reply to this post it goes to a really long address and the text is lost. So I will have to copy it all first, click on answer this post and paste my text back in.That is not really user friendly, is it? And if it is a quirk of the website, it could be stated in the answer that you have to do this.I will keep my poor One until it does not charge anymore and then I will look around and see what the best option is for a replacement. It will be a FitBit but I don't know which one yet..

|
Best Answer
0 Votes