Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB One lost charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Last week the One synched at 16:25 and was at full charge. The next afternoon it was dead, and the 8000+ steps in between were lost. I charged it up and it has been fine ever since. Why would it lose full charge so quickly? I have had it quite a while. Does the battery give out with age.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

They do not last forever. So yes it could happen.

I have had this one for 2 years now. My last one only lastest 18 months

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! I'd like to share with you this help article that will help you to save battery life on your Fitbit One.

Hope this helps and catch you later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

@IvanMann,

Welcome to the community!

Note that while the Fitbit One battery will last over a week in normal conditions, the one time when I've had it drain in one day (much like you describe) is when I left the Fitbit App connected to my Fitbit.

You can tell if you can see the individual steps count up on the Fitbit App as you're taking them.  Some folks like to leave the App in this mode while they run on the treadmill to know their precise step count.

This is relatively easy to do if you run the app, plug your phone in, and it just continues to run connected.  Is there any chance that you left it in this mode?

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer