Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit One for several years.  I accidentally deleted an activity from the list of my favorite activities and now I cannot get it back.  I see the activity in my frequently recorded list but I want it back on my favorites list with all my other favs.  Any solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@bkr I hope you're doing well! In order to add an activity to your favorites list; you will need to create a custom activity for it. You can do this on the online dashboard activities logger, at the bottom you should find the option to create a custom activity. It looks like this: 

custom.PNG

Once created, it should appear on under your favorites list.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, that did not help.  I used to be able to select in my activity and calories would be calculated based upon time expended.  Now I must plug in calories  If I knew the calories, I would not need to make this a favorite.  The category exists in the common activities list but, like several other categories I use, is not useful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bkr Thanks for your reply! So, what happens when you create a custom activity?

To calculate calories, I always use Map My Fitness' calories calculator. It works great for this kind of purpose! You should try it out! 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer

The omitted activity is no longer recognized in the new activity list.  When I create a new activity, duration is optional and calories are required.  I want it the other way around, like some of my other favorite activities.  I want to insert duration and have calories calculated based upon time.  How can I recover my lost favorite activity?  Itr has been in my log for more than 3 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was not helpful.  I was unable to add the app although I do have another calorie calculator that works just fine.  What I was looking for was the information contained directly on the fitbit site, not from another provider.  My activity was removed from the Fitbit site.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bkr Thanks for your reply! You can add distance and have calories optional for the activities that are under Fitbit's list of exercises. 

However, when you create a custom activity, it will ask you to enter calories manually.

I need to know, what kind of activity is the one you are logging?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once again, not helpful.  There is no measurable distance for strength training and weight lifting.  Only duration.  I repeat - my activity used to be available and now it is not.  If I have to go to a different website for my answers, what is the purpose of remaining loyal to Fitbit after all these years?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bkr Okay. If you want to insert duration and have calories calculated based upon time; then you should log your activity as "weights". It is under Fitbit's list of activities. You can do this on the Fitbit app as well. Check the pictures below:

WeightsWeights

Calories Calculated by FitbitCalories Calculated by Fitbit

Now, "strength training" is not listed. You can ask for that one to be added to the list on the Feature Suggestions Board.

Hope this is helpful now. Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes