Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit One just stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit went dark yesterday.  I thought maybe it needed to be recharged but it didn't help.  Didn't track; didn't sync.  No lights, nothing.  Just dead.  It's not very old - - can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks all for your help.  Unfortunately, nothing worked BUT! FitBit worked with me to get a replacement.  Aren't they awesome!  Thanks again. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's worth trying a restart:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

If that doesn't bring it back to life and it's not that old then you could contact customer support to check your warranty status and discuss your options: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Unfortunately, this didn't work.  I'm trying to contact FitBit but I don't have a Twitter account and their Chat feature isn't working.  Do you have an email address for them? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Suzie721 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you were experiencing with your One's display. Thanks for trying the steps provided by @SteveH.

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on you Community inbox.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Mine stopped synching after last app update. I did all the standard troubleshooting. Blue tooth off/on, deleted app, reinstalled app. Nothing has helped. I log in using my computer and it says you have not synched in 3 days. I'm  think, yes no kidding.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner you didn't mention trying the restart procedure mentioned earlier in this thread. If you haven't tried that then give it a go - it has the best chance of fixing syncing issues.

Best Answer

Thanks all for your help.  Unfortunately, nothing worked BUT! FitBit worked with me to get a replacement.  Aren't they awesome!  Thanks again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the syncing situation you are experiencing with One. 

Are you still experiencing the same? Have you performed a restart just as @SteveH kindly suggested above?

@Suzie721 Thanks for your reply and for trying those steps! I'm so glad to hear that customer support was able to help you out with this and that you are back on track!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes