Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 1 will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried the restart 2 times, rebooted my computer and it will not sync.  Wasted 1.5 hours calling the help line yesterday.  I have had no problems for years with this tracker and the same computer.  Fitbit does not think that there is a problem on their end but something happened to many people at the same time?  Are there any other solutions?  This is getting very frustrating!    

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23
Thanks, Everyone. Mine is working now, too.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I downloaded newest version and now everything is syncing. I did not delete
the previous version.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just logged on to my WinXP computer and, lo and behold, I saw that my Fitbit One synced 3 min. ago. Yes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My FITBIT 1 stopped sync'ing at 09:43 on Monday, August 29th.   It's worked fine since January 6, 2015.   I've sent help request then found this forum and saw that many had a problem on July 26th.   When I try to Sync I eventually get this.  I have a Windows 10 PC, nothing else.  I have 2 dongles and I've confirmed the USB ports work just fine.   Anyone have any ideas?   Could be days before I hear from Fitbit.  thanks

Not working?
  1. If there are other trackers nearby, move them away.
  2. Make sure your tracker is close to your computer.
  3. If your tracker is connected to a nearby mobile device, disable Bluetooth on your mobile device and try again or use the Fitbit mobile app instead.
Best Answer
0 Votes