Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Compatible with Latest iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone is running iOS 13.3 and I just updated the Fitbit app this morning and when I open the app, I get a message that says, "This version is no longer compatible with your One. Your device may not be able to connect with this app until you update."

It gives the option to Update App, but when I click it, it shows me that I've already updated. If I choose the "Maybe Later" option, the app and One will not sync. 

Anybody else have this same problem? I really don't want to go to a watch-style. If I go that direction, I may as well just to to an apple Watch, but I'd prefer to continue using my One.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The iOS update to 13 is causing a lot of issues due to a change by Apple in the way bluetooth is handled. They are working on a fix but no word when that might happen as it may require some assistance on Apple's part.

On another note, the Inspire (not HR) has an optional case/clip if you want to upgrade but not wear a tracker on your wrist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

G'day
My iPhone 8 says it's running V13.3.1 and my problems. The One and the app are up to date as far as I know, see it is set for auto update, so maybe a bit of patience and the problem will go away. The update page for the phone says that V13.4 is available, but I might put that to one side for the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After MUCH fiddling with IPhone AND my One to get One to sync thru Fitbit app, here’s what I did this am. First, I had uploaded 13.4.1 on IPhone then I followed someone elses’s advice on this forum.  My One was fully charged at this point. Plug One into charger & when battery light comes on push button for 12-15 seconds. Lights will all go out. Unplug from charger. Then push button to turn back on (I think this helps it reset). Went to my IPhone, turned off Bluetooth, turned off ph. Turned IPhone back on. Turned on Bluetooth & after a couple of minutes, phone found my One  & showed it as “connected” (which it was NOT previously showing) Yeah. Now to Fitbit app & clicked on my device, it showed “syncing”!!!!  After a couple of minutes, process complete & One now shows the correct time so steps will count on same day.  Woooo-Hoooo!  Hope this process will not be a couple of days of trial/error /grasping at different advice to sync ever again!  Whew. 

Best Answer
0 Votes