Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Resetting After Midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just traveled from Pacific to Eastern time (US) in the past two days. Our flight landed past midnight & my One tracker sync'd when I got into the airport. But it didn't reset to zero steps, floors, miles, calories burned. All those variables just keep cumulating 1 day later. It is a serious problem because I link to MyFtnessPal & rely on my Fitbit data for accurate offset data to know what nutritionally & how much to eat. I keep my Fitbit apps set to auto timezone adjust & they are showing the proper timezone and time. I tried restarting my app and soft re-setting my One device - nothing helped. I also tried running the timer - that didn't help either. All data are still cumulating and not accurate & the MFP data shows I can eat 2 days worth of food today. I am in such a panic I will start gaining my weight back. I posted the issue to Fitbit Help & have received no response. I also Googled and see many others have experienced this. Pls, what is the fix? I have been tracking with my Fitbit daily for 3 years. I really don't want to regain lost weight or lose my historical tracking data through any extreme software or firmware fixes. Thx.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Fotomaker01 -- this should be temporary. I think that because of the timezone shift your Fitbit skipped midnight on your travel day(s).  Since midnight is the trigger for resetting daily stats your daily numbers won't be correct for these two days, but everything should sort out tomorrow - and your weekly stats will be fine.

Hope that helps.  Let us know. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes