Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello my Fitbit no longer will sync using Bluetooth

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. You might also try forgetting the fitbit in your phone's bluetooth settings. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer

@bunnymundy Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you are having with your One not syncing. 

Just to add something else to @SteveH awesome suggestion; if after trying that it is still not syncing feel free to try the rest of the syncing troubleshooting steps found on this helpful article. Try the steps in the order given for best results. 

Also, remember you also need internet connection for your Fitbit device to sync properly.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes