Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One being discontinued

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If the FitBit One is going to be discontinued and not replaced with a  similar device that has same features, I will have to change brands. I don’t want to wear a wrist band tracker, and I do want to have sleep tracking and stairs climbed. The One is awesome. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Just wait and see, Who knows what they will have

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Do Fitbit wrist models measure effectively in pocket or from belt loop?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so upset as I was one of the unlucky rash wearing people from the wrist watches. Omg I don’t want the cheap Zip when I have to replace my one. So awful!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

I agree. The fitbit One is awesome. It counts steps and flights of stairs accurately and doesn’t need charging for weeks! The charge 2 is terrible. It counts steps from just moving your arm and I live in a home with stairs and sometimes it counts the flights and sometimes it doesn’t. 

Best Answer

Great help @WendyB! Nice to see you here @Moresteps@JV8A,@ChristieSc and @Laura49! Thank your for all your feedback about Fitbit products. This help us to keep improving our product and services. If you have questions about the One Availability and Alternatives please follow the main thread. 

If you are having an issue with your One at the moment, please to specify it as much as possible so I can be of more help.

@JV8A To know more about where to wear your tracker you can check this help article How do I wear my tracker? and about accuracy check the help article How accurate are Fitbit devices?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

I have a Blaze, Charge HR and Flex 2 - I really liked my one the best - unfortunately I lost it.  I'm very upset to find that it's been discontinued.  

Donna A
Fitbit user since 4/17/2012
Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought my “One” on ebay for $115 but you have to watch they’re getting very expensive!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Laura!

Joe
Best Answer
0 Votes

Words can not express my disappointment that the one is no longer available. Please bring it back .  I have used it since the original clip type was introduced. 5 years a fit bit guy.  Please anyone who will complain do so maybe they will bring back a similar size clip model. 

Best Answer

@JingusmingusSome people have found some ones out there. REI, Ebay. You just need to watch the price

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - we created this post to discuss the One Availability. As mentioned there, unfortunately, there are no plans to bring the One back and we do not have any information on future products. Feel free to check the discussion there, I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes