Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Turning On

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit One that is a couple years old but it is brand new.  It will not turn on (after registering it).  Have tried the restart option.  Shows fully charged but no display, no tracking, etc.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@slpitt57 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting about the situation you are currently having with your One not turning on when off the charger. Thanks for restarting your tracker in order to sort this out.

I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf for you to get further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiRThis is also happening to my One. I purchased it off of a friend who had never even taken it out of the box but is a couple of years old. It will turn on while plugged to the charger but as soon as I take it off the charger I get nothing. It's black. I've also tried to restart it but with no success. It says it's synced to my app while plugged in but as soon as I take it off the app can't find the device.

Please help, thanks!

Best Answer

This happened to me, and FITBIT sent me a replacement One tracker only.  I just charged it up and its doing exactly the same thing.  It will connect while plugged in and charging, but will not even turn on as soon as its taken from the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing is happening to me. I downloaded the update and now my fitbit (while charging only) will tell me it has full battery. After I unplug it won't respond. I tried restarting it too but it didn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same problem. The display is not working at all when not plugged in. When I plug it in, it shows a full battery on the screen. I have tried to restart it, and the screen just times out after about 6 seconds. I hold onto the power button for the full 12 seconds to restart it, and nothing happens. I would really love to fix this as I have loved having my Fitbit One.

Best Answer
0 Votes