Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Stuck Battery Half Full Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One is stuck at the battery half full screen.  I've tried connecting and holding down the button for 12 seconds then removing and holding down the button again.  The only screen that comes up now is the battery half full screen.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.  

I like this device as I can just put it in my pocket but now I see that it isn't being sold any further.  I'm not looking for something that requires a battery (Zip) not a watch.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks again, Don

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

How old is it.?

Some times doing the restart 3 times in a row helps.

If it dosent then its probably DOA

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Don2Blues Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your One being stuck.

I believe it is showing the half battery on the display because it is trying to update its firmware but failing to do so. Please try the steps shown in this helpful article to sort this out. Those 4 steps had helped other users in the past.

@WendyB Thanks for your help on this thread!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

My Fitbit one was fully charged but stopped after showing the full battery screen. Contacted Customer Support who verified that it was still under warranty and they're shipping a replacement free of charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BILL4B Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with Fitbit One and customer service. 

I'm really glad to read that customer support was able to find the root cause of this and that are sending a replacement unit to get you back on track.

Please follow these replacement set up steps once you receive the new tracker for you to not loose any of your previous data.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes