Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One always shuts down and won't turn back on for days?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has support ended for Fitbit One?

I am really angry. My Fitbit one (which I had for a few years) started dying for no apparent reason. I put it down to age and wear and tear, so I got another one. Had this one for a week (or so) and it is doing the exact same thing!

It will randomly turn itself off and not come back on for days. It will flash "Fitbit 6.60" on the screen and stay dead for however long it wants.

This is absoultely ridulous, when it comes back on it has the incorrect day and time and I loose all my steps from the days before where it actually worked.

Is this Fitbits way of telling me I need to change trackers? My husband has a Charge and my friend has a Zip with no issues as all.

Very disappointed in Fitbit. Is this something to do with the latest Fitbit software update?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

mine is now doing the same thing???? what was their response???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still waiting for an answer...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also not working.  Charged it Friday, died over the weekend.  Won't turn on or take a charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has done this twice in the past 2 weeks, even though it is totally charged.  I've had mine for several years and thought it might be on it's way out.  Any response yet???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Below is what Fitbit said, I haven't had a chance to try yet:

If you haven't already done so we suggest restarting your tracker by following these steps:

1. Plug your tracker into the charging cable, which needs to be connected to your computer. Please make sure that the gold dots on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger. When you hear a click, you will know your One is in the charging cable properly.
  2. Hold down the button on your tracker for 12 seconds.
  3. Remove your tracker from the charging cable.
  4. Press the button on your tracker until the screen lights up.

Your One should work normally.

If this isn't the case, let us know and we'll continue to investigate. We hope this gets you back on track.

Feel free to contact us back if you have other concerns

Best Answer
0 Votes