Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One and AltaHR not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see all kinds of other people have posted syncing problems.  Ours started about the same time.  I am able to sync my One using a desktop and dongle.  Any attempts to sync using bluetooth fail.  Our Android phones and Tablets both give messages "Pairing rejected by One" when we try to pair using Bluetooth.  Have spent ages in "chats" with agents, to no avail.  It seems that Fitbit just isn't interested in admitting they have a problem or assuring customers that they have a problem and are working on a fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

First thing I notice is you mention pairing rejected by one. This is to be expected, the Fitbit app

, if it needs the tracker paired will ask for permission to pair the tracker.

You can not sync through the phones Bluetooth menu. 

Is your tracker still connected to your Fitbit account? Let's hope so, and we then have a sync issue. 

Btw a Chrome tablet can not sync a Fitbit tracker and I'm not sure which phone you have or its version of android. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response. My fitbit is still recognized as I can sync using my desktop and a dongle. When using the app I do get a request to pair but it doesn't work. When the fitbit tries to sync, neither my Android phone or tablet can find the tracker. This is definitely a Fitbit connectivity problem. The bluetooth in my fitbit devices or app has stopped working because both Fitbits will sync with a dongle to the desktop app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes