Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing via phone or PC

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well... it was a good run... 12K+ miles, 12 million+ steps, and I hate to be that guy, but this is unacceptable.  What good is a activity tracker that doesn't track activity?

I'm guessing it's a case of planned obsolescence.  Thanks for getting me started.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bennettinfinity  this happened to me, as well. It seems to have cleared up and we should all be able to sync and get to all the Fitbit features on the website and on the app. Thanks for coming to the forums, we're glad you're with us!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I spent far too much time yesterday trying to get my ONE to sync with my PC.  It has never sync'd with my Galaxy smart phone.  After nearly an hour, I finally got it to sync to the pc.  Just finished a workout and its back to not being recognized again.  I've been a fitbit customer for years, but it's finally time to say good-bye.

I will not "upgrade" to a wrist model - to me knowing what time it is has NOTHING to do with my activity.  When a person walks through a grocery store pushing a cart, gets most of their activity while pushing a stroller, etc. none of those steps get counted on a wrist model.  It is silly for Fitbit to not recognize this but oh well, there are lots of other good options out there that will actually do what they say!  

Best Answer