Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sinc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. My phone now can't find it. Any advice?

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, the app cannot find my Fitbit one 

Best Answer

Same issue.  My FitBit One stopped syncing yesterday around 8:30 PM.  I restarted my phone and reset my One multiple times over the last 24 hours.  It also wouldn't sync via the USB plug.  Then, all of a sudden, it just synced.  No clue why.  

Best Answer

It's been now a day and a half and still no sinc between my phone and Fitbit One!! Can anyone offer any advice on how to fix this?? I've restarted my phone a number of times and still nothing 😞

Best Answer

Me too. I have been able to get it to sync by rebooting but I don't want to have to reboot every time. I hope they fix it soon. Has anyone reported to fitbit?

Best Answer

I've been having the same problem. It hadn't sync'd for over 24hrs, I tried hard stopping the app, stopping and restarting Bluetooth and resetting the Fitbit but nothing worked - 30 mins later, it sync'd. Just as I was reading lots of comments about how the one is not supported anymore 😞

Best Answer

@Shelly1970 wrote:

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit One, which has worked fine for 6 years, suddenly stopped syncing with my phone app.  I have done everything that is suggested to fix the problem.  Restarting the Fitbit One works, but only one time.  I have to do it over and over every time I want to sync with my phone.  Fitbit One still stills with my PC, however, and my phone syncs with my PC.  So, in order to keep my phone app up to date, I have to turn on my PC, open the Fitbit site, sync my Fitbit One, then open the app on my phone, and it syncs.

Why can't Fitbit fix this so I can sync my phone app directly with Fitbit One, as I have for years.

Best Answer

Mine won't sync to the phone, but it DOES sync to the Windows 10 Fitbit app on my laptop

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue also. Seems to have just started this week. I tried resetting it, and it worked once. The only way I have been able to get it to sync with my phone is to uninstall the app, reinstall, and then restart my phone. Won't sync through my computer, either. It has always synced before with no issues. I thought I was going crazy.

Best Answer

Same here.  Last synch on 8/12 and I can't get it synch in any of the ways it suggests, even on the PC.  I really don't want to remove and reinstall the device, but that may be my last resort.  But I'm wondering if it's not my device, but the "One" in general since I'm seeing a lot of recent posts on this topic.

Best Answer
I removed and reinstalled Fitbit One and it didn't solve the problem.  It worked only one time, just like with restarting.  No permanent fix.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Been having the same problem for over a week, uninstalled, restarted, turned Bluetooth on and off, thrown the Fitbit out of the window, went onto live chat who advised restart and turn Bluetooth on and off and it worked briefly. Apparently I am still in bed having logged zero steps, saying it can't find my device, so frustrating, come on Fitbit the problem is obviously at your end, please sort 😡

Best Answer

Glad to know I’m not the only one having this problem. My issue started with the last update on the app. I can’t get it to sync to my phone at all...

does anyone know of any other tracker that doesn’t have to be worn on your wrist? 

Best Answer

I've got a fitbit one which I've had for 4 years without any problems, won't sync with my phone, tablet or pc 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes

In order to sync, I have to reinstall the app each time. It's ridiculous. I contacted Fitbit support. We'll see what they say.

Best Answer

my employer is giving us up to $250 deposited to Health Savings Account based on steps reported by FitBit.  If it doesn't sync, we don't get credit.

My employer is checking, via the wellness company handling the program, to see what can be done so we don't lose the money. 

Best Answer

I'm in the UK and retired so the only reward I get is personal satisfaction, are your steps logged on your device, perhaps your employer will accept that as proof that you are not actually spending all day in bed 😆

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit will no longer support the one, they want you to buy a new tracker.  the only tracker that has the clip option is the inspire but you also have to purchase the clip separately.

Best Answer

Same problem wont sync with  my iPhone 6 - just stopped working a few hours ago. Tried everything, no luck

Best Answer
0 Votes