Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sinc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. My phone now can't find it. Any advice?

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

Mine still syncs to my Windows 10 PC and to my Amazon Fire tablet.  Then when I open my android phone app it syncs and my data is updated on my phone.  It's a pain to do this two step process, but I like to have the data on my phone.

Best Answer

I could not get it to sync to my laptop grateful I'm able to do it on the app now because as much as I love the clip it's much easier to look at the app and my progress during the day

Best Answer

I agree if i'm forced to buy a new tracker it will not be Fitbit I will not succumb to them forcing me to buy something new just because of an application issue.

Best Answer
My Fitbit One finally bit the dust won’t charge anymore they gave me 25% off Inspire it has a clip but I had to buy it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think when I was shopping for a new tracker Fitbit also offered me 25% off, but it was cheaper going to Kohl's getting a clip on Amazon..

Best Answer

Thanks... When I plug my dongle into my computer it will sync, then the phone will finally sync...It is an intermittent problem... It works then it doesn't

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly I live in a small town we have a Walmart but stores like Kohl's is a hour away

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had good success buying used ones off eBay. I’m using one now, and it is syncing fine. I paid $38 for it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried the dingle it hasn't work in a while, yet thanks for the suggestion. I n just have been rebooting it daily on 80% of the time that helps. I am very frustrated with the program.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes