Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sinc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. My phone now can't find it. Any advice?

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

Yep, mine too...I actually set up a new device, it can find my one and sends the code but then it cant find my device after to sync...frustrating 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have had to restart mine again twice today, my Bluetooth isn't pairing with my fitbit apparently , tried to remove it and add it as a new device but as it's not there I can't remove it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, still requires multiple restarts and wont stay connected

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t remove mine, just added it as a new device.  I know it sounds weird but today is the second day and it’s still working.  🤞🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that but it didn’t work for me. I actually had to buy a used one off eBay and that one is working now for the last two days.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue. I talked to tech support they blamed it on my phone. Now my One will sync with my Amazon Tablet.  But Fitbit has been trying to get rid of the best tracker they ever made..

Best Answer

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still will not allow sync..once after a reset but that's it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  But it will sync with my Windows 10 PC and then my phone syncs with my PC.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded the application to my laptop but it says bluetooth is off. And I can't seem to find an application on the computer to turn on the Bluetooth there's no on-off switch so I don't know if it's not Bluetooth capable

Best Answer
0 Votes

But trying to troubleshoot this multiple times during the day is getting old they are so pushing me on getting a new tracker and I'd really prefer not Fitbit..

I've sent two emails to support and no response that is just horrible customer service.. it's capable of setting up a new tracker and sending me a code but yet it cannot locate my device..I need the data for work wellness pts

Best Answer
0 Votes

To sync to the computer,  the dongle that came with my Fitbit One must be plugged into a USB port on my computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your computer is Windows 10, Bluetooth is in the lower right with other settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have Windows 10, it will sync via Bluetooth with the Fit bit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need the wellness points also so I am syncing via computer. But my app works, sometime, without reset. Not sure of when OR how

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also only syncing when I do a reset, I can't even add it as a new device because my Bluetooth can't find it.

I went into my Bluetooth settings to check whether my One is still there - it is, but when I tapped the device to force pairing, it gave the message "Pairing rejected by One". This is definitely a FItbit problem and not anything else - but hey, their sale ends tomorrow so maybe everything will be fixed then until the next sale!

Best Answer

So do we have an answer yet as to hoe to repair our pairing with our phones? 

I did not see one in scanning the threads to this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some people are having success, I am not resets are required daily for me..I also get the same message that pairing was rejected by the one

Best Answer

I think some of the people who report success after restarting or reinstalling haven't tried to sync more than once and discovered that the second time it doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted my device and tried to reinstall it.  At first, Bluetooth couldn't find it and I thought, well that's that.  I tried again and maybe a third time and it found my One and paired.  Unfortunately, it didn't fix the syncing problem.  I still have to restart every time I want to sync to my phone.  It does sync to my Windows 10 app on my PC, and my phone then will sync to my PC.

Best Answer
0 Votes