Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sinc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. My phone now can't find it. Any advice?

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

was your app still working today?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes! Seems fine today! 
It really seems so random as to what helps one, doesn’t help another! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you, I tried your steps today.

I just did a live chat and this was their response.

Me: thank you, is fitbit working to resolve this issue or is the only option to get a new tracker since the One is no longer being sold?Danielle: We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just added my existing FitBit as a new one today. So tomorrow will be the
test.

--

*Stacy Phifer*
*SAP Events & Meetings, LLC*
p: 803.337.8717 • m: 803.269.4691

stacyphifer58@gmail.com
OOO Dates:
August 23 - 30, 2019 - Vacation
September 9, 2019 - Personal Day
September 30 - October 5, 2019 - Vacation
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! Bought a used one on eBay and just now it started up fine and synced, but I’ve lost all my previous data..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh. My. Gosh!  This worked!   I chatted with help yesterday and they don’t even know this!   

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m on day 2 with a synching after re-installing my “old” One. Fingers crossed. I really appreciate being able to synch so I can keep track of my calories and how many more steps I need before I can have a glass of wine! 😀

Seriously though, integrating steps with my food logging is very helpful to me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just read about a solution and it worked for me!

Try adding a new device - but it’s your device - go through the steps.  It will send you a 4 digit code and then it will sync!  Some people said it only works for one day but I just did it so I cannot comment on that until tomorrow 😊

Good Luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that yesterday and it is still working today crossing my fingers

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great...which solution?  I can't keep track there are 50 messages.  I've been trying multiple things as I lose syncing ability through the day...I clip my tracker on my bra so much easier to check the app
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just opened my phone app and discovered a new, updated version!  I restarted my Fitbit One, and now it is syncing.  I hope this means the problem is resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The thing that worked for me was turning off the blue tooth on my phone. Turn off the Fitbit by holding the button down for 15 seconds when it’s plugged into the charger. Turn the Fitbit back on then turn the Bluetooth back on. That’s what worked for me! Good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed that as well.  I restarted by fitbit too, so hopefully this issue has been resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, what I did was 1. Restart my Fitbit. 2. Turn Bluetooth off, and back on. 3. Add my One to my iPhone app (without deleting it first). After all that...it has been syncing again, both on my iPad and iPhone. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I started syncing yesterday and am still syncing today without doing
anything new to my phone or FitBit this week. I think FitBit fixed the
issue on their end.

YAY!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Over on the android app forum someone has got a thread titled something like If your fitbit won't synch post here. Might be an idea to also just add in on that. They are not asking about any particular model, just if it isn't working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarted this morning, turned Bluetooth on and off and it synced, first time since Tuesday, hopefully it will last. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought it was fixed yesterday when my app updated.  I restarted Fitbit One and it was syncing last night.   Today, not syncing unless I restart again.  This is so frustrating !

Best Answer
0 Votes