Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit one stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit one just stopped working. It has full charge. When I tried to reset it, nothing happens and the screen remains blank. It was bought just a week back
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@shankdgr8 Welcome to the Community! I recommend clicking here to get in touch with our India Customer Support Team. 

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Sounds defective. I would take it back and exchnage it where ever you bought it.

If it was bought at Fitbit then contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Wendy. I live in India. And the Fitbit was bought in USA
My relative bought it. And she is not returning to India anytime soon. What do I do? I contacted Fitbit support.
They haven't replied as yet. The customer care phone number on the website is wrong and doesn't work. Whoa toon do I take ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@shankdgr8 Welcome to the Community! I recommend clicking here to get in touch with our India Customer Support Team. 

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions. 

Best Answer

My Fit bit One quit syncing & after 3 of your techs tried to guide me through the steps it went from quit syncing to no INternet connect. You sent me the instructions to restart the Fit One & none of the solutions worked. After over an hour on the phone & no resolution I believe that you owe me a new Fit One -as one of your techs offered. I would like the new Fit One so as to continue my tracking. I did send you an e-mail stating that my old e-mail was deborahebner@sbcglobal.net-that account was hacked & deleted -my NEW e-mail address is deborahaprilebner@gmail.com-please send me your response to the NEW e-mail address as I can no longer access the hacked e-mail address. Thank you, Debbie

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit one has stopped working and when I plug it in it says it is fully charged but when I pull it out it is black will not even turn on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, that is exactly what is happening to mine.  Have you found an answer yet?

thanks

Best Answer
Haven't got a answer yet
Best Answer
0 Votes

How long have you had yours? I've had mine just over two years and a few days ago it started doing the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please all  of you contact support

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here!:/ I just sent them an email because it keeps doing it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LenaFit wrote:

KiZRoddy

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is also two years just stoppped working this afternoon. black screen, dashboard says its medium charged but when plugged in nothing happens.  did you find an answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
fitbit died a month ago I miss it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was sent charging cord but it didnt do anything. So I sent it back.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Were you able to resolve the problem?  Fitbit offered me a discount for the purchase of a new tracker; doesn't make sense to buy a new one when they are made to be disposable after such a short period of time and can't be repaired. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My FIT One quit syncing at 10:21 A.M.

Best Answer
0 Votes