Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sinc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Fitbit in Jan - no problems. Last night was the last time it sinced with my Android. My phone now can't find it. Any advice?

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148
I did that as well, lasted a day..I deleted and reinstalled the app and found today at least today if I dont force a sync but rather allow it to sync on it's own it has..
Another round of emails and a phone call to fitbit and they insisted it's my device and only solution is but a new Fitbit 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

They don't admit there's a problem on their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent them a link to this thread, the supervisor I spoke with today couldn't find the thread.  They insist they've done nothing to cause this issue.  they've offered a discount 25-40% on the current trackers, but the only one that can be used in a clip, doesn't come with it, you have to purchase that separately, is the inspire.  But how long before they discontinue that and force an upgrade.  guess if I can't sync and track my activity, I might as well go to the old fashioned kind that you can get at the sporting good store for $20.   

Best Answer

It worked!! Thank you recovered my data since the app updated... hopefully that took care of it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

that’s the ticket. Worked for me as well. Fitbit did something to derail the connectivity of the One. 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called Fitbit and spoke to a rep who says they are having lots of problems and to give it 72 hours.  I confirmed Fitbit will continue to support One.  

Best Answer

I spoke to Fitbit on the phone today about it and they advised they are having problems and to give it 72 hours.  Additionally, I confirmed Fitbit WILL continue to support Fitbit One.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke on the phone today with Fitbit because mine is not syncing and they confirmed they will continue to support One so I don't know where you got that information from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did they resolve your syncing issues?  No resolution has consistently resolved my syncing issues, my One works it just wont sync to the app or website and they cannot resolve it...good luck, hope they can help you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, I was hoping there was an answer. The update was not helpful in fixing this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I got different information from you and multiple emails with no resolution but links to purchase a new device

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyday I try something new and it lasts for a short while then I'm back to not being able to sync again I just keep getting emails with links to purchase a new device. Help says all the troubleshooting options have been exhausted to Resolve my sync issues. Good luck to you I hope they are able to help

Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue.  I'd love to find another tracker I don't have to wear on my wrist

Best Answer

When a company discontinues a product which consumers generally find to be very worthwhile and popular, as the Fitness One obviously is, I always wonder what's in it for the company.  The Fitbit One is one of the older models, the first and only model I've owned from about the time it first came out.  It works perfectly fine and suits my needs perfectly even though the technology is older.  I suspect that some companies may update products in order to participate in the current craze to get in on the massive revenues available by scraping user data and packaging it for advertising purposes.  Here's an interesting link to a report on how fitness tracking manufacturers use data scraped from its users.

https://openeffect.ca/fitness-tracker-privacy-and-security/

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope!!! I get a Tweet from them once a day which they ask me questions and get me to try things, but still not sincing with my Android since last Monday 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much!  I tried everything.  Even talked to customer service.  This worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ted and reinstalled my app good thing I could log in and keep all my data it worked syncing now (so far )

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dumb question lol. Where do I find the add device lol? I feel I looked all over. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I tried this and I am now syncing again. The help desk folks are not helpful. They still have not responded to my “I need help and I get directed to your German help page.” Not a way to keep customers loyal!

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the app upper right, drill into your account and set up new device ..there are several step as you need a code

Best Answer
0 Votes